Curtain wall ventilator
Description of FV200 Natural Ventilator
A translational natural ventilator, the shell is made of heat-insulating aluminum alloy profiles, the ventilator is installed between two beams, and it is a natural ventilation device installed on the beams of the curtain wall to improve indoor air quality. It can be installed later and is easy to maintain. The naturally inclined air duct design ensures that rainwater does not enter the room, and the water droplets in the air duct can flow to the outside along the air duct.
Product height: 196mm Width: 116mm Length: L=Customized
Color: Customized according to color palette Ventilation area: 20000mm2/m
10Pa differential pressure ventilation volume: 140m3/mh
Watertight performance: 900pa
Wind pressure resistance: 3.6kpa
Install the node graph:
Ventilators are installed between unit curtain wall beams
Outdoor fresh air enters the room through the outside louvers and ventilators.
1. Ventilator installation
1. Determine whether the number of the ventilator is consistent with the number of the unit plate at the installation location, that is, the ventilator meets the requirements for the opening of this unit plate.
2. Open the vent panel
3. Put the main body of the ventilator into the opening of the beam
4. The lower side of the ventilator snaps into the beam interface, and the upper side is fixed with screws
5. Close the ventilator panel
6. Check that the ventilator panel is even with the beam
7. Check whether the ventilator switch operates smoothly
8. Do a good job of product protection
Operation switch status
panel open state
Get in touch with our team and we'll be happy to help you
* Note: Please be sure to fill in accurately and keep communication smooth. We will contact you as soon as possible